Over the last 12 Months, BENDERA WRUA ENTERPRISES has clarified its value proposition to farmers, franchisees and partner buyers. We have focused on developing our service offer to franchisees and putting in place the structure and system to enable us deliver.
BENDERA WRUA ENTERPRISES is a spin off venture of BENDERA WRUA with 300 members. We are currently strengthening Honey and Bees wax value chain in West Pokot County.
Our business model is Business to Business (B2B) that means we engage partner buyers in sourcing honey and beeswax via our members as aggregators and farmers respectively.
1. Cluster formation.
2. Scaling the production of honey and bee wax by training smallholder’s farmers on good agricultural practices.
3. Empowering smallholder farmers to increase production and income.
4. Availing affordable products Bottom of Pyramid consumers.
5. Bottom of Pyramid marketing.
6. Local manufacture of modern bee hives.